Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Romantic


This month, we’ve each picked a persona to base our pinterest boards on. The personas we have chosen are facets of who we are and recurring spectres in our work. The other ladies will be putting together posts about their choices but for now here’s my board for The Romantic. 

I'm a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won't.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

From the raindrops of Chopin to Pushkin’s snow-covered birch groves, I am a hopeless romantic.  I am nostalgic and dramatic, a wistful dreamer. The fragility and beauty of human experience influences my work in many ways; being an artist is a romantic process: it’s trusting your intuition, living in the moment, and jumping in with both feet.

xo Tara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment