Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Fall Faves: Tara Lee

For October, we are using our pinterest boards to highlight our fall favourites! When I think of fall, I think of pulling out all of my woolly sweaters and enjoying nature as it prepares for winter with changing leaves and migrating birds. Watching our little animal friends preparing their hibernation hoards makes me want to cozy up around a fire with a big woven blanket, a cup of tea and a great book. The change of season also means harvest time, with lots of delicious fruits and veggies for ciders, baking, and preserves. If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen.

The other ladies will be sharing their fall favs later on this week and you can check out all of them on our pinterest here.

I hope you are all falling in love with fall!
Tara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment